Home > Services
Web hosting plans
POP3 / IMAP E-mail hosting
Backup DNS and Mail
Are you having a headache trying to send outbound e-mail?
If your ISP's SMTP mail server ...
... or you're running your own mail server on your broadband (DSL/Cable) link and find...
- Is unreliable and / or slow.
- Reports Relaying Denied errors.
- Places limits on the size of your e-mail attachments.
- Stops you from sending mail using your own domain name.
... or you're a frequent traveller who is tired of changing your SMTP server settings every time you connect via
a different network then the LoHost authenticated SMTP service is for you.
- Your ISP is forcing your SMTP traffic to their own mail server (which suffers from any of the above).
- E-mail sent directly from your server is being rejected by remote systems because of blacklists.
- Your ISP is blocking all SMTP traffic to 3rd party mail servers.
- Provides a fast, reliable, and secure SMTP server to send your outgoing e-mails.
- Enables you to send directly from Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage, etc without reconfiguring SMTP
- Works with all ISPs, even if they block port 25 (standard SMTP e-mail port)
- Works via dial-up, DSL, cable modem, wireless or from any network with Internet connectivity.
- Is perfect for travellers with laptops or PDAs who send e-mail from different networks.
|Service||Messages per day||Price £|
|Single user||100||£30.00 per year|
|Business 500||500||£50.00 per year|
|Business 1000||1000||£90.00 per year|
|Business 2000||2000||£150.00 per year|