Terms and Conditions
Acceptable usage policy
A - Normal Service / Payments
B - Additional Charges and Recompense
- LoHost services are provided on a quarterly basis, with payment in advance.
- LoHost will advise of the next payment date 7 days in advance. You are responsible for
keeping track of your payment dates and should notify LoHost 1 month in advance of cancellation.
- You are required to keep LoHost up to date with any changes of your contact information.
- LoHost will not pass your contact information to any third party.
C - Domain Names
- LoHost reserve the right to charge additional administration fees for late payment.
- LoHost reserve the right to issue legal proceedings to recover debt.
- LoHost will not refund unused service should you request to cancel services.
D - Termination Of Service
- By registering a domain name you agree to indemnify LoHost fully and effectively at
all times against all costs, claims, liabilities, actions and expenses arising directly or
indirectly through your choice and use of the domain name or by any breach by you of your
obligations contained herein.
- Upon registering a domain name you are bound by the terms and conditions of the domain registry
responsible. There is no refund. In addition LoHost require a minimum of 1 month notice of
- You can register a domain name on behalf of somebody else, but may not register it without
the final users knowledge and permission, and later sell it to them. Upon breach of this term the
registration will be cancelled without recompense.
- You may link up to 5 domains per account. Bandwidth is provided per account, not per domain.
- For you to cancel service you should email your request to LoHost not less than 1 month in
advance. LoHost will confirm your request to cancel by email.
- LoHost reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account at their sole disgression.
E - Service Levels
- LoHost liability shall not exceed the proportionate amount of your subscription regardless of
the rest of the terms and conditions.
- LoHost are not responsible for any use you make of services, for charges you incur with third
parties, or for any software on your hosts.
- You are bound by the AUPs, terms and conditions of all networks you access via our service.
Data Integrity and Recovery
- LoHost will endevour within reason to maintain services at all times.
- In the result of...
- you being unable to use the services
- service failure(s)
- suspension or withdrawal of services (in part or whole)
... you will not be eligible for compensation.
- LoHost reserve the right to change services at any time.
- You accept that computer hardware and software responsible for services may fail and/or
need to be upgraded. During this downtime you will be unable to use services. You will not
be eligible for compensation for lack of/poor service during this time.
- You indemnify LoHost against the effects of any misuse or any claims resulting from that misuse.
- You are responsible at all times for making sure that you backup all data you store on LoHost
servers. We do not make backups of your data and are not liable for any data loss you experience
in the event of system failure. LoHost cannot be held responsible for any consequential losses
suffered as a result of this.
- You will keep all passwords and pass phrases secret, and will not disclose them to third parties,
with exception of webdesigner to upload changes to your website.
- You will notify LoHost of all password information you believe may have been comprimised.
- LoHost reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
- You are required to keep yourself aware of any changes in these terms and conditions by rechecking
them at regular intervals.
- Any decision LoHost make regarding these terms and conditions, AUPs and services is final.